Who are we ?
We are glad you asked, and all too happy to tell...
Behind these cool images and fancy text we are a team of dedicated, hard working and positive people! We all love what we do and when we aren't at the local enjoying a couple of drinks and sharing a few laughs... well if not that then of course we can be found at our Bristol warehouse creating the next best rug design that we hope will wow our customers.
Want to find out more? Get in touch
Where are we ?
For support with any content displayed on our website or products/services purchased from our website, please do not hesitate to get in touch;
- This website is owned and operated by Classic Carpets Limited. These terms set fourth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and the services as offered by us. By accessing or using the website or our service, you approve that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms.
- We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
- When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific purpose of fulfilling your requested order swell as keeping good record in order that we can serve you efficiently at any future date.
- We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at or send us mail to: Classic Carpets Limited, Unit 4 Crofts End Industrial Estate, Bristol, BS5 7UW.
- When you purchase an item either directly from the website or following communications/quotations that had been initiated from the website, you agree that:
i) you are responsible for checking all product details including but not limited to size, range, colour, quality before making a commitment to purchase.
ii) you enter a legally binding contract upon commitment to purchase a product or service.
Returns & Refunds:
- In the unlikely event that the products you receive are damaged or faulty, please advise us promptly after taking delivery and either we will arrange the return or ask you to return at our cost the goods for inspection upon which we will;
a) repair the good; or
b) replace the goods; or
c) provide you with a full or partial refund.
- Any bespoke goods supplied cannot be returned for a refund. Please ensure you are completely happy with your order before proceeding.
- We may, without prior notice, change or stop providing the products or services as listed on our website.
No extended warranties are given on our products unless explicitly stated otherwise.
You agree to indemnify and hold Classic Carpets Limited harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claim or expenses made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the products / services on the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Classic Carpets Limited, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Classic Carpets Limited assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.